Special occasions call for special food. Be it the Easter, the Superbowl, or 4th of July special food complement the festive mood, and desserts complement the special food. Satisfy your craving for a dessert after the sumptuous dinner with these healthy dessert ideas. These will satisfy people more who are born with a sweet tooth.
Easter Dessert Ideas
Rich chocolate pudding pie
Ingredients for 10 servings
- Chocolate wafers, 30
- 3 Oz molten chocolate, bittersweet
- One tablespoon of canola oil
- For fillings you can use three-fourth cup of sugar; one-fourth cup of cornstarch; one-fourth cup of cocoa, unsweetened; one-fourth teaspoonful of salt; one and three fourth cup of 1% low-fat milk; egg yolks of two eggs; chopped bittersweet chocolate; white rum, one teaspoon; half a cup raspberry, fresh; 10 tablespoon fat free and frozen topping, whipped and thawed.
For the crust, place the wafers in the food processor and process until finely ground. Add to it the molten chocolate and canola oil and blend the mixture. Place in pie plate and let it freeze until set.
To make the filling combine the cornstarch, sugar, cocoa, and salt in a pan and stir the combination. Add half of the milk and the egg yolks and stir the combination until the mixture is smooth. Then add the remaining milk with stirring. Place the pan over medium heat and stir the mixture until it is bubbling and has become thick. Now remove it from heat and add the chocolate pieces with stirring. Then add the rum with stirring.
Pour the filling into the crust, cover with a plastic wrapper, and let it chill until set. Serve with whipped toppings and raspberry.
Football Dessert Ideas
Whet your appetite for goal and multiply the enjoyment of football with this football dessert idea.
Ingredients for 18 servings
- Semi-sweet squares of chocolate, 6
- Half a cup of light corn syrup
- One tablespoon butter
- Half teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups of cereal
- While decorating gel
Method of preparation
Heat the corn syrup, chocolate, and butter in a large bowl in the microwave oven for 2 to 3 minutes with stirring, pour in the vanilla and blend. Add the cereal and mix well. Let the combination cool for 10 minutes and make footballs shaped cookies from it with slightly moistened hands. Use the gel for decoration and let the thing stand until the gel has stood firm.
4th of July Dessert Ideas
Get overwhelmed by a patriotic feeling with this ingenious dessert idea.
Star Spangled fruit tart for you.
Ingredients for 16 servings
- 18 Oz of sugar cookie dough, refrigerated and softened.
- 8 Oz softened cream cheese
- One-fourth cup of sugar
- Half tablespoon of almond extract
- One cup fresh blueberry
- One cup fresh raspberry
- One cup fresh strawberry halved
Press down the cookie onto a pizza pan and bake at around 350 degrees until the dough turns golden brown. Remove from heat and let it cool.
Take a bowl and beat the cream cheese, sugar and almond extract in it until the combination is perfectly blended. Spread the blended mix over the prepared cookies. Now at the center put the berries in the shape of a star and make a border with berries. Put it into the refrigerator and take out for serving.…