Today at The Box Office Cafe and Bistro, I am sharing with you easy to make apricot tart recipe.
- 2 cups yogurt
- Shortcrust pastry to line a pan
- 1 1/2 cups canned apricots
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1/4 cup castor sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg, separated
How to make apricot tart
- Drain the yogurt for 3 hours.
- Bake the pastry case for 10 minutes.
- Drain the fruit. Save the juice for use in a fruit salad.
- Lay the apricot halves on the pastry.
- When the yogurt has drained, mix it together with the whipped cream and remaining ingredients except for the egg white, beating everything to a smooth mixture.
- Whisk the egg white until it is stiff and fold it into the other mixture.
- Spoon it over the apricots and bake at 325 degrees F for 50 minutes.